Friday 4 January 2013

Ciao everybody

It's been such a long time since my last post!

Just thought I'd write a couple of words about the 1 year anniversary of my 'Cena Sarda Dining
Club' evening in April.

In March, I will be adding to the dining club experience by introducing a new concept which will be 'Cena Sarda A Tavola'

This will be a variety of traditional Sardinian meals based on my families recipes.. for eg: Risotto, Pasta dishes to fish and game dishes followed by delicious home made desserts.

If you follow me on Twitter you will have seen my uploads of photo's of some theses dishes with the #atavola

In April to celebrate the anniversary of my dinng club, I will be hosting the original Cena Sarda meal of Roast Suckling pig at a cost of £35.00 per head with a £10 deposit.

For more information or to reserve your place, please email me at: olianas@hotmail.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you

Ciao
Mario

PS:  February will see the return of my 'Gusto Italiano' nights follow me on Twitter and Facebook for more details..

No comments:

Post a Comment